October 16, 2015 (PC)
September 3, 2016 (Mac, Linux)
June 7, 2017 (Xbox One)
Press / Business contact:
$2.99, €2.99 (all platforms)
Refunct is a peaceful, short first-person platformer about restoring a vibrant world.
Refunct evolved out of its predecessor Refunktion by trying to make a platformer that is as accessible and enjoyable as possible for players of any gender, age or skill set.
- Platforming: Wall-jumps, slides, pipes, lifts, springboards
- Beautiful: Emotional soundtrack and vibrant visuals
- Peaceful: Non-violent, open world without death
- Playful: Learn to play without tutorials
- Relaxing: Play at your own pace without pressure
- Dynamic: Changing world and music-synced day/night cycle
- Seamless: Half an hour of uninterrupted quality playtime
- For everyone: Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill
There are far more images available for Refunct, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Key
If you are from the press, or a Youtuber then you can request a press copy powered by distribute() here.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Brent (Yuanqing) Liu
Matt Dirks from Gametextures.com
presskit() by Rami Ismail